With 26 years of experience in the engineering field, SEIMAF has been able to establish itself throughout projects such as Flammanville, HPC, ITER.
Since 1994 we are part of an industry that we love. With design as a core business, SEIMAF provide engineering and design capabilities to support his customers in various sectors (Nuclear, Naval, Energy, Water treatment).
Our human size company is a great opportunity to evolve as a collaborator personally but also professionally.1. About the project:
SEIMAF is part of the change in the Nuclear New Build business by being TIER 1 for one of the largest UK nuclear power station.
You will be based in Bridgwater for this project.2. Main activities:
Managed by a Lead Engineer or Senior Draftsman, the Draftsman/Designer will be in charge of the adaptation of the models of the concrete reinforcement bars and/or formwork of one of the building of the nuclear plant.
All design is modelled in 3D then 2D drawings are extracted from the models.
Skills and Experience:
- Working on 3D BIM rebar modelling in TEKLA with help of BIM coordinator and engineer or chief draftsman
- Contribution works on updating 3D rebar modelling or updating 2D drawings to response to Field Information requests and changes on released design back-office
- Coordinate with other draftsmen or 3D TEKLA modeller regarding interface when working in the sharing model
Your skills are important and your attitude towards taking on fresh challenges to innovative 3D rebar modelling is key. You'll enjoy working closely with other draftsman, BIM Coordinator, chief draftsman, engineers to contribute to the final common package in the same sharing model.
From a technical perspective, we are seeking people with knowledge on realization of technical drawings in the field of the nuclear, industrial civil engineering, or Major civil engineering works. RC reinforcement detailing in that domain. Essential:
- 3-5 years of experience in this domain.
- Master software of 2D drawing software like AutoCAD.
- Reinforcement detailing with Tekla Structures Software.
- Knowledge of 3D RC rebar modelling will be a plus.
- Justify a relevant experience in RC reinforcement detailing.
- Technical English and 3D computer skills are required for this position.
: AutoCAD, Tekla Structures.Salary:
according to profile and experience.Language(s):
English, French (desirable)
If you are looking for a long term partnership, improving your skills in an ambitious company, send us your CV!
This role will require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance.