We are looking to recruit a Marketing Coordinator to join our Funeral Services Marketing Team. Reporting to the Funeral Services Marketing Manager you will plan and implement marketing projects and campaigns which will retain and grow business.
We opened our first funeral branch in 1925. For over 90 years, local families have trusted East of England Co-op Funeral Services to provide care, reassurance, and excellent service when it is needed most.
You will work right across the marketing mix - everything from producing POS materials for our branches to regional media campaigns - but you'll have a specific focus on digital marketing. We have some very big and exciting plans for developing our marketing of Funeral Services. It's a fantastic marketing challenge and a great opportunity.
* Support the planning and development of integrated marketing campaigns which help deliver objectives for agreed business units.
* Contribute to the delivery of compelling marketing campaigns which deliver agreed objectives, supported by Brand and Studio team.
* Monitor performance and performance against objectives based on data gathered from Commercial, Data and Membership teams.
The Ideal Candidate
* Demonstrable experience in delivering integrated marketing and communications campaigns, with a particular focus on digital marketing.
* Ability to communicate ideas clearly and effectively and build consensus, including copywriting skills.
* Knowledge of marketing and consumer trends which are relevant to our established and developing business units.
* Resilient, positive and solutions focused mindset.
* Full UK driving licence.
* Ability to devise new and creative solutions to business challenges.
* Commercial acumen.
* Excellent stakeholder and relationship management. Ability to build strong partnerships.
Key Internal Relationships:
* Retail (Funerals)
* Brand & studio
* Data team
Alongside a competitive salary, we also offer enhanced employer pension contribution and holiday entitlement, as well as our colleague discount scheme. Further details can be viewed on our Careers website and would be discussed during the recruitment process.
Because of COVID-19, we're working from home at the moment and so the successful candidate will need to be able to effectively manage remote-working. Although the role will normally be based out of our Head Office at Wherstead Park on the outskirts of Ipswich, Suffolk, we're happy to consider ongoing flexible working arrangements