We are looking to recruit a dedicated, caring, flexible and dynamic qualified Room leader to lead and implement the EYFS curriculum within your allocated classroom. The successful candidate must be child centred in their approach whilst managing a room.
You will be required to supervise a small team of staff and ensure that all children within the room receive a rich and stimulating play experiences.
You will have overall responsibility for the running of your room and be required to ensure that your team works in accordance with the Welfare requirements.
- You must have a relevant level 3 or 4 qualification.
- At least six months supervisory experience.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Good organisational skills.
- Able to work as a team.
- Good understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage framework.
- Good knowledge of child development and understanding of issues around child development and how to support their learning.