Quality Assurance and Deployment Lead (8 + Years of experience)
* Lead the testing team and the process.
* Lead the team from gathering of test requirements from the business to the deployment signoff.
* Lead the deployment process from raising the necessary change requests, approvals, deployment coordination, leading the testing process, documenting test result to sign-off and closure of the deployment.
* Lead the Post implementation review for any issues identified on the deployment.
* Implement and manage industry best testing standards and Automations.
* Documenting testing process and functions within the team.
* Lead performance testing and baselining the applications.
* Quantify testing result with concise reports/ tickets.
* Ownership to test & deployment sign-offs.
* Knowledge of the following technologies/ framework
* Magento Functional test framework, Java, MySQL.
* Familiar with BDD, TDD framework on Java.
* Experience in testing websites across multiple browsers and desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
* Be able to analyse business requirements, identify testable conditions and write concise test scripts.
* Good at communication and interpersonal skills including experience of writing accurate reports.
* Proven experience in system testing, integration testing and regression testing.
* Be able to drive continuous improvements by identifying weaknesses on the websites/ app and consider alternative options to test.
* Have proven experience with analytical/website testing tools.
* Experience in Performance testing.
Good to have:
* Retail sector, warehouse or fulfilment experience
* Basic Knowledge of AWS platform
* Hands on JIRA, Confluence or other Atlassian tools
The ideal candidate must have will have following personal skills
* Team player with leadership and mentorship attitude
* Positive influence on everyone around them.
* Passionate, driven and love what they do.
* Keen to learn new things·
* Adaptable to different situations·
* Proactive and can identify, plan and execute where improvements can be made