Full Stack PHP Developer
Location: Cardiff, Wales
Salary: £50,000 + flexible working, matching pension contribution, 25 days holiday + bank holidays + discounts off leading retailers.
Job Type: Permanent
We are working with an established collaborative and successful company looking to expand their Software Development Team. They are looking for a real hands-on, passionate, and driven Full Stack PHP Developer to join them on their journey. The Full Stack PHP position will be hands on as well as leading on multiple projects, mentoring more junior Developers.
The responsibilities for the Full Stack PHP Developer position include:
* Providing support through the development of implementation of software solutions for key clients.
* Software solution development and system unit testing.
* Testing software products to enable optimisation and functionality.
* Resolving any incidents related to software solutions within agreed SLA's.
* Making sure all tasks are completed both accurately and on time.
* Provide implementation and on-going support of software solutions.
* Mentoring junior Developers and taking the lead on key PHP matters.
* Working closely with the infrastructure team to ensure that software performs and works correctly on the infrastructure.
The successful Full Stack PHP Developer will have the following:
* Experience/understanding of both front-end development and server sided back-end development.
* Qualified to degree level or equivalent technical qualifications.
* Advanced knowledge in PHP
* Experience using MVC frameworks.
* Experience of hosting and developing apps on a windows-based infrastructure.
* Experience developing RESTful API protocols
* Confident communicator
* Passionate, collaborative, and driven individual