PAYROLL OFFICER - NO WEEKENDS OR EVENINGS
Our client, a market-leading service provider based in Doncaster, are looking for a Payroll Officer to support their busy team.
The successful candidate will work closely with the HR team to prepare and process monthly payroll, absence, expenses and vehicle administration.
The company offer an excellent benefits package including an attractive pension scheme (8% employer contribution), generous holiday entitlement and discounted gym membership.
PAYROLL OFFICER JOB DESCRIPTION
* Prepare and process monthly payroll using SAGE.
* Record and produce reports on sickness & attendance.
* Assist with the pension scheme and auto enrolment requirements.
* Support the team with credit cards, company cars and licence checking.
* Create and manage staff files.
* Provide office support for the HR Department.
PAYROLL OFFICER PERSON SPECIFICATION
* Working experience preparing and processing payroll.
* Experience using SAGE is desirable but not essential.
* Knowledge of HMRC requirements and statutory payments
* Excellent people and organisational skills
* IT Literate, (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity