PGCE STUDENTS - WE NEED YOU!
As you come to the end of your studies and final placements, a lot of you will be thinking "What's next?". So let us help you figure that out!
Milk Education is working with a number of Primary and SEND schools across the North West and we're already helping them to fill positions for September 2021, including Class Teacher, PPA Cover Teacher, and Part-Time positions. Most of you will be completing your placements by the end of May, so why not register with us now and allow us to help you pick up some Teaching Assistant work until July to allow you to showcase yourself in local schools before they see anybody else!
We are looking for soon-to-be NQT's who are:
* Inspirational and highly effective in the classroom
* Passionate about enabling every child to fulfill their potential
* Able to contribute to, and work, as part of a team
* Creative in their approach to children's learning
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North East. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment sector.
* Excellent rates of pay
* Direct links to local schools
* Free Lesson Plans
* Training support sessions
* Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater to your employment needs with 24/7 availability
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
Applicants will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK.
If you would like dedicated support as you enter the world of full-time teaching, please call Steph on (phone number removed) or apply below