Job Title: Packhouse Supervisor
Salary: £23,000 per annum
Job Reference: HB5186
A successful fresh produce business based in Kent are looking for a Packhouse Supervisor to join them. This role will be very challenging but also very satisfying and rewarding.
The key part of your role will be to lead and coach the production team to drive KPI's and to maximise productivity. You will need to ensure that all production in your team is completed in a timely manner to cope with customer demand.
In addition, you will need to coach and develop members of your team and also promote a continuous improvement culture to increase performance and drive down costs. These tasks will need to comply with the company's health and safety and quality procedures and policies.
* Experience in a Packhouse Supervisor role in the fresh produce sector
* A positive attitude to motivate and engage well with your team
* Excellent communication skills to build key relationships with your team and other department
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Flexibility in their approach to work
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements, please get in touch with Will Malcolm at (url removed) or call (phone number removed) for more information.