Qualified Dental Nurse - Newtown, St Helens (WA10 4HA)
Our talented team of support staff, Nurses, Dentists and Specialists at our Newtown, St Helens practice have an opening for a Qualified Dental Nurse.
This is a Permanent position working Monday - Friday, 08:15-17:30.
To be successful, you will:
* Have GDC registration
* Be fully qualified with chairside experience
* Excellent knowledge of CQC requirements
* Have strong working knowledge of SOE
* Have excellent organisation skills
* An interest in continued learning and development
What you can expect from us:
* Your GDC registration & CPD paid
* Your uniform provided
* Supportive and caring team environment
* Perks, Discounts & Cash Back
* Rewards and Recognition
* Invested support with your professional training and development
* Genuine opportunity to develop your career
* Pleasant, diverse and respectful workplaces with a social conscience
* An opportunity to give back via our Community & Charity initiatives
About our Salford Practice:
161 Cambridge Road, St Helens, WA10 4HA
Our Newtown, St Helens practice has 3 surgeries and a fully qualified and dedicated team of Dentists, Nurses and Hygienist Therapist.
Located just off the A58 we're commutable from Liverpool, Widnes, Warrington and Wigan with free roadside parking, local amenities and a short distance to St Helens town centre.
Interested? 'Apply' now or call us for a confidential chat on (phone number removed) or Text Dental to 81800