Role Title: Debt Collection Manager
Location: Hampstead and Home Working
Salary: Up to £28k
Group Nexus are an established, leading player in the parking management industry. With our new and luxurious premises in Hampstead, North London our employees are given flexibility to work from the office and in their home environments. We believe that the success of our business relies upon the strength of our team and always aim to find people as enthusiastic and passionate as we are to grow with us and contribute to the future landscape of our company.
About the role:
We are now urgently searching for an experienced Debt Collection Manager to help us recover new and aged debt. Working alongside our Head of Enforcement and Data Analyst, you will be looking at weekly non-payment reports to determine order of prioritisation as well as which cases to pursue. Once allocated to 3rd party debt collection partners, you will be regularly liaising with them to ensure that any queries or requests for additional information are provided in a timely fashion.
As a Debt Collection Manager, you will be highly organised and have excellent communication skills. You will enjoy a busy and varied workload and feel confident to interact with both internal and external teams.
You will be able to work with large data sets and spot patterns in non-payment data to help us understand our outstanding debts better. Any expertise or new ideas will be warmly welcomed! Experience liaising with external debt recovery agencies will also be hugely beneficial as would a background/ knowledge of the legal processes involved with debt collection.
* Managing the end to end debt collection process
* Reviewing outstanding debts and making decisions about which to pursue
* Allocate batches of debts to external agents for recovery on a weekly/ monthly basis
* Regularly liaise with debt collection partners to discuss specific cases and resolve queries
* Liaise across departments to ensure cases are treated appropriately and remain in line with contractual agreements
* Form close links with our business analyst team to identify trends in data and identify repeat offenders
* Ensure all data processes fully comply with GDPR regulations, including any data breaches
* Experience of 1st and 2nd placement debt recovery role in a commercial environment
* Recent experience in aged debt-collection
* Strong analytical skills and the ability to use your own initiative
* Able to work with and understand large data sets
* Experience liaising with external debt collection agencies such as DRPL and DCBL
* Able to respond to client requests in a prompt and professional manner
* Excellent communication skills
* Self-motivated and able to manage a varied workload
* Ability to work across teams and engage others with new ideas
* A background in facilities management, estates, parking or retail would be an advantage
If you would like to apply, then please send an updated copy of your CV for consideration and we will aim to contact you before 15/04/2021. Interviews will take place virtually in accordance with current COVID guidelines. We will always try to acknowledge every application as we appreciate you considering us as your future employer, however due to high volumes of applicants this is not always possible. Thank you in advance and we look forward to hearing from you soon