Lead Front End Developer Uxbridge to £80k *Remote Interview WfH*
Lead Front End Developer / UI Engineer. Would you like to progress your career in a senior, hands-on role? You could be making an impact at a fast growing cybersecurity technology company that has experienced great success in the last few years, winning multiple industry awards for their ground breaking technology.
As a Lead Front End Developer you will take ownership of the development of a next generation physical security system; the UI encompasses a wide range of technically challenging features including an innovative display of real-time threat monitoring across a three dimensional geographical space as well as the ability to configure machine learning features and intelligent system configuration and management.
The company prides itself on innovation; you'll be keen to keep up to date with new and emerging technologies and trends and make continuous improvements to processes and tools, driving best practice and helping to mentor and develop others in the team.
There's currently a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home; in the coming months you'll join colleagues in the Uxbridge office with flexibility to work from home one day a week going forward.
- You have experience of creating applications that work seamlessly with REST API backends
- You have experience with CSS pre-processors and build frameworks such as WebPack
- You're familiar with mobile UI development across iOS and Android
- You're collaborative, keen to learn and help develop others
- You're degree educated, having achieved a 2.1 or above (Computer Science or similar) from a leading university
As a Lead Front End Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £80k) plus benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92260938