Backend Software Engineer London to £100k
Backend Software Engineer / Python Developer (Python SQL). Are you a skilled Backend Software Engineer with financial services experience? You could be joining a global Commodities Trading platform
As a Backend Software Engineer you'll design and develop key components for highly complex Risk / Pricing systems using Python. You'll be partnering with the CTO and playing a lead role within a small, highly talented team, allowing you to have influence on key design / architectural decisions. You'll continually seek improvements and play a key role in shaping and building the next generation Risk and Pricing product.
Driven by technology the company is able to offer a remote / interview process and work from home during the current social distancing measures; in time you'll join accomplished colleagues in the London office with some continued flexibility.
- Advanced Python development skills with a strong knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as Design Patterns, Data Structures, Algorithms
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL database architectures
- Experience with component and integration testing
- Experience with Risk / Pricing or other financial systems
- Collaborative with good communication skills, genuine enthusiasm for technology and solving complex problems
As a Backend Software Engineer / Python Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £100k) plus bonus and benefits package.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4452 to find out more about this Backend Software Engineer / Python Developer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92261387