Our client a legal firm based in Maidenhead, is now looking for a Pre Offer Administrator.
The role will be home based after training is complete unless you specifically don't want to work from home.
No experience essential - some experience of residential conveyancing or law would be beneficial.Key Responsibilities:
- Opening sale & purchase files, manually and by automated downloads
- Providing quotations to Clients, brokers, solicitors and estate agents ,
- Assisting Clients, brokers, estate agents and solicitors
- Updating of Visualfiles Database
- Production of Initial Packs to Clients and Solicitors
- Production of additional letters pertaining to instruction
- Processing abandoned cases if required
- Obtaining authority to proceed from Clients via phone, email or letter if appropriate
- Liaison with Lenders, Solicitors, Brokers, Estate Agents and Clients
- Processing mortgage offers
- Updating Clients via in house software and web based portals
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to effectively manage daily tasks efficiently
- Work accurately and pay attention to detail
- Problem solving and research skills
- Good numeracy skills for making financial calculations
- Able to work under pressure
- Working with Visual files, HMLR, Econveyancer and other Client interfaces
- Working closely as a team, assisting others time permitted.
- Experience resolving customers concerns