Our client a well-established and respected Chartered Accountants, due to an exciting period of expansion, are currently recruiting an experienced and proactive Senior Payroll to join their team on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly to the Practice Manager, key responsibilities will include.
- Inputting transactions and timesheets on to a payroll data base.
- Raising invoices to agencies/end clients for payment.
- Customer service including answering telephone calls and emails and dealing with queries and complaints.
- Contacting new employees to confirm the payroll process and answer queries.
- Contacting employees who have received the first payment to answer queries.
- Internal reporting to Payroll Team Leader and Payroll Manager.
- Chasing agencies, end clients and employees for documents.
- Processing employee expenses.
- Liaising with agencies in regard to contracts.
- External reporting to HMRC.
The successful candidate will have a proven background within Payroll experience including Year-end. You will operate autonomously within a busy environment with excellent attention to detail and be proficient in payroll software. A Payroll qualification would be desirable.
In return the company offers a competitive remunerations package with plenty of ongoing training/support and genuine scope for progression.