Software Test Analyst - SQL - Birmingham/FlexibleSoftware Test Analyst
required for a growing organisation based in Birmingham, where you will be responsible for developing high quality bespoke software and IT solutions. This is an excellent opportunity to play a major part in a growing tech start-up business, where you can quickly become a really important team member and grow with the business.
The ideal candidate will have previous manual software testing experience, working with large and complex applications. Any experience of automated testing would be desirable.
Software Tester/Software Test Analyst/Manual/Agile Key skills of the role
- Previous manual testing experience, gained from working with large and complex applications.
- Awareness and experience of agile testing approaches.
- Ability to work autonomously, prioritising your own work load.
- Willing to bring fresh ideas to contribute to overall software quality.
- Ability to perform basic queries with SQL.
- Desirable to have exposure with automated testing.
The salary range for this position is between £35,000 - £45,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus benefits. The role will be initially remote with then a few days in the office in Birmingham.Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for reviewNot interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancySoftware Test Analyst - SQL - Birmingham/Flexible