A dynamic insurance brokerage based in Aylesbury is looking for the right person to help expand their business.
Are you looking to progress your career and have 2+ years' experience then this is the role for you!
If you are focused, career orientated, determined, and driven then this role will reward you for your efforts and successes?
You don't have to tick all the boxes below so if you think you are the right person for us - apply and we can take it from there .Insurance Account ExecutiveResponsibilities:
As an Insurance Account Executive, you will be supporting the existing team of commercial insurance brokers majoring on property, by undertaking tasks such as:
- Processing new and existing business
- Searching out new clients and building new relationships
- Helping the brokerage move into new and expanding areas
- Dealing with client enquires in an efficient manner
A key part of the role is to provide excellent client service and ensure a smooth process of all insurance business from new lead to inception. whilst also ensuring all tasks are completed accurately and within a timely manner.Insurance Account Executive Requirements:
Insurance Account Executive Benefits:
- Proven sales ability and insurance knowledge
- Competent with IT systems
- Able to demonstrate initiative, responsibility for your tasks, have excellent organisational skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Salary £20k-£25k (plus Uncapped Bonus) OTE £35k+
- Ability to earn additional commission by referring over mortgage and protection leads - additional uncapped earnings to add to above
- Normal working hours Monday to Friday, 9am - 5.30pm
- Regular corporate functions and events, exciting and fun office
- Career progression and uncapped income a guarantee for the right person.
This established insurance brokerage has developed an excellent brand, that is well known within their niche markets and is often highly recommended by their clients.
Due to continued growth, they are looking to expand their team by recruiting a driven individual with experience who can help the company continue to grow.If you think that you are suitable for this Insurance Account Executive role, please apply now!Keywords:
Insurance Admin, Account Handler, Insurance Renewals Exec, Commercial Broker Insurance, Key Account Manager - Insurance