Azure Data ArchitectJob Type:
This is expected to be for 6 months and likely to be longerLocation:
Not SpecifiedRemote Working:
£23.00-£26.40 paye per hour
£26.00-£29.50 paye inclusive of holiday pay
Depending on skill, experience and qualificationsWorking Days and Hours:
Monday to Friday, 9am-5pmResponsibilities.
- Hands on experience in Azure architecting and delivering solutions using the Azure Data Analytics platform including Azure Databricks, Azure Data Factory , Azure Functions, Azure Storage, Azure SQL Data Warehouse and Azure Data Lake.
- Experience with best practice design principles and approaches for a range of application styles and technologies to help guide and steer decisions. Understanding of Agile software development and Scrum methodologies. Ability to debug and troubleshoot technology problems with speed and accuracy.
- Working within the Data Warehouse team
- Helping the organisation in day to day maintenance of the existing Azure ETL processes and Azure data warehouse.
- Review of the daily Azure ETL process and implement enhancements to improve the stability of the system as well as improve the performance.
- Adding new ETL processes to the existing ETL pipeline using Azure DevOps.
- Documentation of solutions (e.g. data models, configurations, and setup).
Do you have previous experience working as band 8 Azure Data Tech within the NHS?
Do you have experience working as Azure Data Tech within healthcare?
Do you experience in Azure architecting and delivering solutions using the Azure Data Analytics?
Do you have experience of day to day maintenance of the existing Azure ETL processes and Azure data warehouse buttons?
Do you meet the criteria above and available to start immediately?