We have a great opportunity for an established PR and Marketing Manager or PR Account Manager to join a values-driven communications agency looking to maintain and raise their profile in the property sector. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to work from home whilst helping shape the future of this well-established communications agency, intent on improving community relations.The experience we need.
- Experience in a PR and marketing role, either in-house for a property business and/or for an agency working with property clients.
- Building, defining and deploying PR and marketing strategy across social and digital.
- Ideally, you will also have some agency side PR account management experience and be skilled in effective media relations, networking, pitching, and copywriting.
- You will have a confident and engaging manner whilst being a creative thinker and ambitious do-er.
As the agency's PR and Marketing Manager you will work under the Managing Director to increase exposure and raise the profile of the agency via effective marketing and PR strategy, as well as having a handle on day-to-day PR account management for the agency's clients.
We're looking for someone who will work with the senior team to deliver and execute impactful PR and marketing campaigns, monitor news to identify new commentary opportunities, develop strong relationships with stakeholders and work with the team to increase engagement, for both the agency and their clients.
There is a great opportunity here for a PR Manager / Officer / Account Manager to step into both a creative and strategic role and play a considerable part in overall brand building for the agency.The company.
This agency is well established in their space and already have a great reputation, inspiring leadership team and excellent development opportunities. They have a fully remote workforce, with working hubs available to use across the country.What you'll get in return.
How to apply.
- Competitive salary of between £30k - £40k, though I welcome applications from candidates who fall slightly below or above this range.
- Solid career progression opportunities
- Working from home and flexible working options
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.