Are you a qualified teacher or teaching assistant, who has experience in one-to-one tutoring? Are you also looking for part time work to fit around your current commitments, at home or at work?
If so, then we are looking for passionate and engaging individuals to assist with the National Tuition Programme in Primary Schools in your area.
This is an exciting opportunity to provide vital support to students who have fallen behind in their studies during lockdown. We need highly experienced and creative tutors, who can work closely with small groups (from 1:1 to 1:3), in a variety of subjects, either face to face or online.
Benefits of the role include:
- £20-£25 per hour
- Paid planning time
- Flexible hours
Ideally you will have/be:
- Qualified Teacher Status, or similar teaching qualification/experience
- A current enhanced DBS, registered with the Update Service (or be willing to get one)
- Experience in 1:1 Tutoring
- An amazing communicator with a creative attitude to learning
- Excellent timekeeping skills
- A full, clean driving licence and access to a reliable vehicle
If this sounds like you, then please contact us today! You can apply by emailing your CV to , or call for more information.