This job has expired

Technical Marketing Design Grad Job £25-27K Gaming Tech

Employer
GradBay
Location
UK
Salary
Competitive
Closing date
10 Apr 2021

View more

Sector
Marketing & PR
Contract Type
Permanent
You need to sign in or create an account to save a job.

Job Details

The Business
A global technology, content and hardware service provider supplying the regulating gaming, lottery, social and leisure industries across both retail and mobile channels. With over 1,000 employees this company work with customers in 35 jurisdictions worldwide, supplying gaming systems, amusement entertainment solutions, digital games, virtual sports products and on-site gaming machines.

The Job
You will join the Marketing Team as a Technical Marketing graduate where 80% of your time will be spent offering design support on digital marketing campaigns across email marketing, WordPress sites and newsletters. The remaining 20% of your time will be spent attending international trade exhibitions, joining the team to help ensure new product displays are working correctly. International travel will typically be to the USA.

This job is intended to be based remotely although employees are welcome to use company offices in either Manchester city centre or outside Birmingham in Burton-On-Trent.

Day to day responsibilities:
• Assist the marketing team with design assets for new website content.
• Follow design briefs in delivering marketing materials whilst ensuring company brand guidelines are maintained.
• Create graphics and branding for both the cooperate website and social media channels.
• Analyse existing website deigns, perform simple testing, and suggest improvements where possible.
• Use the company CRM system to create email marketing designs.
• Attend trade shows both in the UK and abroad, to help ensure the company's display devise are connected to the server correctly and displaying products correctly.
• Basic troubleshooting of display or hardware issues e.g., check hard drives are connected, rebooting systems.

Who Fits the Bill?
• Educated to degree level, subjects relating to digital media, communications or design are a bonus.
• Proficient user of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Proficient knowledge of HTML and CSS.
• Knowledge of WordPress e.g. have created a site in WordPress.
• An understanding of basic PC Hardware e.g. connecting a hard drive.
• Can work well both in a team and autonomously.
• Strong organisational and project management skills.
• Willing to travel internationally with work.

Bonus Points For
• Understanding of UI/UX principles.
• Knowledge of SEO principles.
• Knowledge of web-server technologies.
• Understanding of audio-visual technologies.

Benefits
• Flexible working hours.
• After 1st year employees are invited to bring a 'plus one' on overseas trips and supported to extend these trips with holiday time.
• Work either remotely or from an office environment.
• Staff discounts.
You need to sign in or create an account to save a job.

Get job alerts

Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.

Create alert