Reqiva are working with an extremely exciting and rapidly growing biotechnology company who have developed a desktop application to revolutionize the biodiscovery process.
This company are seeking a dynamic and highly skilled Senior Software Engineer to join their collaborative team.
Type of Roles & Responsibilities of a Senior Software Engineer:
* Design, implement and maintain clean and robust code.
* Be responsible for full stack development for the company's core product including developing UX focussed GUI's to interfacing with hardware APIs.
* Work in an Agile and DevOps environment to prioritise the workload and seek opportunities to develop skills.
* Input ideas on how to improve user experience and implement best software practices within the team.
Skills & Experiences of a Senior Software Engineer:
* 5+ years of commercial experience.
* Excellent Java knowledge (Core Java, Java FX, React)
* Knowledge of Python or C/C++
* Familiar with modern frameworks (SpringBoot, Micronaut)
* Good understanding of UI/UX design principles
* Evidence delivering successful and complex software projects.
* Technology enthusiast with a desire to use skills within the biotechnology domain.
* Good problem-solving skills.
* 25 days annual leave
* Salary between £65,000 - £75,000
* Flexible working
* Good pension scheme
* Professional development and learning opportunities
If you are interested in finding out more about this exciting biotechnology company...APPLY NOW!
India Parsons - Software Recruitment Consultant - Reqiva Ltd -