We are exclusively partnered with a household technology brand name, who are looking for a Technical SEO Manager to get under the bonnet of their huge ecommerce website.
This is an incredible opportunity to get heavily involved in all technical SEO matters, and truly develop your skills and experience within an amazing team and company:
- Identify areas for on-site improvement through regular site crawls and technical audits
- Deliver technical optimisations through product teams and the CMS
- Share technical findings with multiple teams and internal departments
- Conduct log file audits and analysis
- Create regular and ad-hoc technical reports
- Consistently conduct competitor analysis to gain insights
- Assist with delivering the technical SEO roadmap
- Support product teams during product tests and launches
- Regularly report on technical KPIs alongside strategic recommendations and insights
- Keep up to date with technical best practice
Salary is between £35,000 - £45,000 + benefits. The role will be working from home (WFH) with some days in the London office when possible in the future. They have got a fantastic culture and have managed to create an excellent and welcoming on-boarding process. An amazing company to work for!
Apply now to make sure you don't miss out this on unique opportunity.KODE is a recruitment agency that recruits the smartest digital and technology talent for the world's most innovative businesses. Please add me to your LinkedIn network - search for "Riaz Gajia".
Relevant keywords: SEO, Search Engine Optimsation, Search, Technical, On-page, Off-page, On-site, Technical SEO Manager