Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer£45,000 - £50,000 per annum plus over £7,000 worth of call out, overtime !!!!!!!Vehicle, fuel card, pension, paid holidays and benefitsNorth LondonPermanent
Commercial Gas Engineer required for our client, a specialist regional Mechanical and Electrical maintenance and service provider with a large portfolio of commercial contracts in Manchester and surrounding areas.
It is essential for the Commercial Gas Engineer to hold CCN1, CEN1, CPA1, COCN1, CODNCO1, CDGA1 and TPCP1 or TPCP1A.
Commercial Gas Engineer Position Overview
- Commercial Gas Engineer will complete fault finding on commercial boilers and heating systems
- Commercial Gas Engineer is to be fully certified to carry out Maintenance, Repairs and Servicing including undertaking Gas tightness testing
- Commercial Gas Engineer is to be able to work confidently and individually on vented and un-vented hot water cylinders.
- Commercial Gas Engineer is to be able to work confidently and individual on heating controls such as S-Plan and Y-Plan.
- Commercial Gas Engineer is to be able to work confidently and individually replacing all component parts such as Gas Valves, PCB's, TRV's, zonal heating valves, etc.
- Commercial Gas Engineer is to be experienced on small boiler installation, vented and un-vented cylinder replacements.
Commercial Gas Engineer Position Requirements
- 5+ years' experience working on Commercial Appliances and Boilers
- Current Commercial Gas Tickets
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Service and Breakdown experience.
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Plumbing and Heating
Commercial Gas Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £45,000 - £50,000
- Unlimited Overtime available
- Company Van and Fuel Card
- Company Mobile
- Up to 23 Days Holiday + BH
- Call out Rota
- Progression opportunities
If you meet the criteria and you are interested in this position please drop me a line in CONFIDENCE to discuss further, our client enjoys high staff retention rates and is looking to invest in the successful applicant into developing a long-term career.
Please contact Chris Reason at Penguin Recruitment in CONFIDENCE
Penguin Recruitment are a leading M&E and HVAC specialist recruitment business working the leading contractors and consultancies nationwide.