A leading professional services firm with offices across Kent has a requirement for an experienced ATT and/or, CTA qualified tax professional to join their business as a Regional Mixed Tax Manager. Responsible for a mixed reviewing and hands on provision of personal and corporate tax compliance and advisory services for clients across HMWIs, OMBs and other project work.Client Details
This highly reputable and growing professional services firm of chartered accountants advises wide ranging clients across the UK and internationally. With a range of offices across the South East, their East Kent office is one of their leading, key locations providing a wide range of services. The business is forward moving and offers an environment where you can enjoy the challenge of working on complex clients, building rewarding relationships, combined with working within a flexible and team focused environment.Description
This is a varied role which can be adjusted accordingly to the candidate. It is expected to be a personal tax dominant role with some exposure to corporate tax if necessary and of interest.
- Corporation tax computations and review
- Partnership tax computations and review
- Sole trader tax computations and review
- Capital Gains Tax Computations and review
- Residence and Domicile
- National Insurance
- Taxation of Trusts
- Inheritance Tax
- Stamp Duty Land Tax
- Team management including
- Motivating the team
- Providing on the job training and technical support to Tax Seniors
- Contributing to the appraisal and disciplinary process
- Maintaining the quality and standard of the tax services provided by reviewing work, setting standards and developing systems
- Implementing change to meet the requirements of HMRC or the partners
- Representing the department at management meetings
You will be ideally ATT and/or CTA qualified with a strong background in personal tax, with demonstrable career history of preparing tax returns for individuals, partnerships and trusts. You are likely to have a developed your career to Senior or Managerial levels, as a Tax Manager or highly experienced 'Senior or Executive' level professional.Job Offer
Circa £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on the background and experience of the right professional, plus excellent benefits.
Please apply online and for a further confidential discussion to find out more about this opportunity please contact Tristan Finch on .