Digital Marketing and Website Coordinator, Alcester - The Company - Digital Marketing and Website Coordinator
Our exclusive client is an exciting leader in their field, who really pack a punch in value despite their small size. They're a B2B publishing organisation, situated in a booming sector currently, who are seeking a Digital Marketing and Website Coordinator to join the team as their stand-alone super-marketer!
The business is made up of a close-knit team with an ideas driven environment, who need someone with a range of digital marketing experience to continue to drive their exposure forward in their niche field.The Role - Digital Marketing and Website Coordinator
Reporting into the Production and Managing Directors, you'll be responsible for taking full ownership or implementing their digital marketing activities. Your tasks will include:
Requirements - Digital Marketing and Website Coordinator
- Updating the websites via CMS (Wordpress).
- Writing content for the websites, social media channels, and email campaigns.
- Scheduling content for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Conducing email campaigns and follow up analytics.
- Assisting with SEO, PPC and web editing via HTML/CSS when required (having previous of experience of these would be ideal but not essential).
In order to be considered for this position you will:
- Have at least 2-3 years digital marketing experience, covering website, social, content and email campaigns.
- Ideally have experience working in small businesses, comfortable with being in a stand-alone role.
- Ideally have some knowledge of SEO, PPC and HTML/CSS is possible.
Due to the location of the offices in Alcester near Stratford-upon-Avon, with this role being based full time in the office, this position will best suit those commuting from: Birmingham, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Worcester, Evesham, Stratford-upon-Avon, Alcester, Royal Leamington Spa, Coventry, and wider areas of Warwickshire or Worcestershire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http:// to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.