If you are excited by innovation and all things digital marketing, then this forward thinking, vibrant company could be just what you are looking for...Digital Marketing SpecialistNewcastleFull Time, Permanent
This fast growing, North East based; tech-focused energy supplier has been created with three main goals;
About the Digital Marketing Role
- to utilise bespoke technology to make managing energy simpler,
- offer outstanding customer support through many channels with extended phone line hours and 24/7 live chat and finally
- offering 100% green electricity
As a Digital Marketing Specialist within the group, you will be exposed to multiple brands ranging from small scale to national.
They are growing their marketing team out exponentially to curate campaigns that get noticed. Some of your key responsibilities will be:
Requirements for the Digital Marketing Specialist:
- Plan, develop, implement, and evaluate digital marketing strategy.
- Devise, implement and evaluate effective digital marketing campaigns across a range of platforms.
- Optimise the customer's digital journey, via search marketing, SEO, email marketing and owned media.
- Develop engaging content for digital assets including email marketing, website, social media channels and online advertising.
- Manage website, marketing automation software, CMS and social media channels.
- Undertake digital analytics, evaluation and reporting.
- Liaise internally with staff to develop engaging content.
For the right candidate, this fast-growing company will move very quickly, so please get your application in today!How to apply for the Digital Marketing Specialist role:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing or similar
- Expert knowledge of social media and content writing
- Experience with video-based campaigns
- A proactive, hands-on and innovative approach to your job
- Excellent communication skills and a willingness to mentor junior colleague
If you have the skills and experience required for this Digital Marketing Specialist, just click "apply" today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter highlighting your skills and experience or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.