As a Back-End Developer, you will work with development teams to deliver innovative software that provides genuine business value. You will join a skilled and motivated team and work on project implementation, defining and developing microservices and cloud-based systems and work within an agile development environment. The organisation is passionate about training and will even provide bonuses linked to passing certain accreditation's!
Role Guide for the Back End Developer includes:
* Define and develop microservices and cloud-based systems.
* Design and implement features in an agile development environment.
* Be responsible for the correct execution of functional and non-functional test cases/test procedures.
The Back-End Developer should have:
* Knowledge and some experience of cloud development, preferably AWS (desirable).
* Knowledge and some experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, Behaviour Driven Development, DevOps (desirable).Exposure to DevOps, Agile and AWS is desirable but a want to learn, improve and be a self-starter is mandatory.
In return, you can expect a very competitive salary of between £50k to £65k depending on experience, plus excellent benefits including:
* 33 days annual leave (includes bank holidays)
* 5 days allocated to training
* Company Mac-Book & accessories provided
* SIM-only business mobile plan
* Contributory Pension
* Sickness benefit in the event of long-term illness
* Death in service benefit
* Private medical insurance including for dependants
* Travel insurance.
Inspire People is an employment agency providing services to employers and individuals.