Interim Head of software engineering required to continue to lead digital strategy and drive excellence through Technology and Product Innovation.
To oversee the expansion of the digital landscape through departmental growth and Technology innovation, in the UK and Europe.Client Details
The E-commerce and retail superstar I have been engaged by are a globally recognised Retail/e-Commerce business. This organisation leads the way in digital success through the Innovation/Talent and constant determination to push the technology envelope.Description
As head of software engineering the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Building and taking leadership of some truly talented Software and Product teams across a variety of tech hubs
- Overseeing the decommissioning of legacy technology stack
- To manage growth and recruitment strategy in the UK in collaboration with the European tech hub
- Leading strategic software engineering best practice through stake holder collaboration and team inclusion
- Providing the leadership function to the technical teams to help build and oversee the evolving digital road-map.
- Managing technology scope and risks.
- To lead stakeholder interaction and be the gateway from the business to the product/software world
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience leading multiple software product teams.
Strong technical understanding across various technology environments with a passion and focus in the cutting edge technology.
Excellent written and communication skills.
Strong stakeholder management ability.
Be able to demonstrate management of multiple software projects from conception through to product delivery.Job Offer
Excellent rates of pay.
Long contract duration.
Amazing working environment,