Our client is currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a part time Payroll Administrator in Leicester. The Payroll Administrator will process the monthly payroll for approximately 165 colleagues within the Group of Companies. It is estimated that this role will require around 30 hours per month, in the Head Office. Flexibility will be required around payroll cut off times and during increased periods of demand. Payroll Administrator Duties
Payroll Administrator Requirements
- Preparation and administration of monthly payrolls
- Administration of PAYE, National Insurance deductions based on individual personal allowances.
- Deductions of statutory payments including Student Loans, SSP, SMP, SAP, SPP, Court Orders and other legislative responsibilities.
- Electronically retrieve and apply tax coding and student loan deduction notices.
- Administration of payrolling benefits
- Administration of Childcare Vouchers Scheme
- Creating BACS files
- Liaising with HM Revenue & Customs regarding all PAYE responsibilities ensuring compliance with current payroll legislation
- Submission of annual reporting and tasks including final Full Payment Summary (FPS), production of employees P60 forms and Earlier Year Update (EYU)
- Ensuring that all RTI and EPS submissions are sent in accordance with HMRC regulations.
- Distribution of online payslips and documents
- Understanding of and experience in implementing new Covid-19 payroll legislation i.e., furlough claims, Coronavirus SSP calculations and payments.
- Complete payroll reports for the Financial Controller in a timely manner
- Administration of pension scheme, pension auto enrolment, deductions, and the maintenance of the pension portal.
- Providing telephone and email support for queries
Payroll Administrator Benefits
- Has a minimum of two years previous payroll experience.
- Is confident corresponding both verbally and written.
- Has excellent organisational skills.
- Is able to work independently.
- Has the ability to manage their time, prioritise work and monitor and manage deadlines.
- Has amazing attention to detail and accuracy levels.
- Has experience with Pegasus Opera payroll or similar payroll software.
- Is competent with Microsoft Office software
About the Company
- Salary Dependent on experience.
For over 55 years, our client has built a reputation as a specialist technical distributor of industrial control and factory automation products. Their continued success comes from the commitment to product support and customer service.If you think that you will be suitable for the Payroll Administrator role, please apply now!
The company remain a financially secure, family-run business offering the chance to work within a friendly, happy company with some wonderful talented people.
No Agencies please. Application Deadline: 23/04/2021