Are you at the start of your journey in accounts? I am currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join a reputable client in Huntingdon on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
The ideal candidate will have at least years experience within an accounts environment or a recent graduate of Accountancy and Finance who is looking their first role in a practical environment.
Initially this role will be assisting the in the Sales Ledger and Credit Control function where duties include:
- Raising invoices
- Credit Control - monitoring and chasing outstanding payments
- Cash Allocation
- Setting up customers on the system, carrying out credit checks
There will also be an opportunity to gain further experience in:
- Purchase Ledger
- Submitting VAT returns
- Processing staff expenses
- Supporting in monthly reporting
- Using Microsoft Excel for analysis of results
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within an Accountancy and Finance background or a recent Accountancy and Finance graduate
- Working towards achieving AAT Qualification
- Willingness to work hard and learn new skills
- Team player with a flexible attitude
- IT Literate
In return the client will be willing to provide on-going support and training for someone wishing to pursue a career in accountancy in the future.
For further information, please apply using the link below or email