Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for a new role in KS2 in Hackney, London?
Tradewind Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to join a lovely Primary School in Hackney for an ASAP start. This is a full time, long-term role to work until the end of the academic year. You will be working with a Year 6 class providing support to the class teacher and preparing the classroom for lessons and activities. You will need to have excellent behaviour management skills and be able to use your own initiative as well as work as part of a team.
As a Teaching Assistant for this role, you must have the following:
- at least 1 years' experience working in a primary school setting
- experience of working within KS2
- a recognised qualification up to Level 3
- possess excellent communication skills
- be a committed team player
The School - Hackney
The school is situated in an excellent location in the heart of Central London. The school is in partnership with two other schools in Hackney and have a very supportive senior leadership team. The school is a popular choice in the area with an OFSTED rating of 'Outstanding'.
If you feel you match the above criteria, please get in touch with Annie at Tradewind on or email .
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer