Our client is currently recruiting for the exciting opportunity of Marketing Manager. They are looking for someone with good time management, to be a good team player and ensure the smooth running of the team. As the Marketing Manager you will be required to develop and manage a variety of tasks in the planning, delivery, and execution of all marketing activity; working with manufacturers, suppliers and colleagues to ensure that they continue to be the leading industrial automation UK Distributor. Marketing Manager Duties
Marketing Manager Requirements
- Leading a marketing team
- Ability to develop, implement and manage our marketing strategy.
- Oversee all areas of marketing, aligning all activity.
- Excellent communication skills with a high level of English both written and oral
- Proficient in writing excellent content about industrial automation.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with the company's manufacturers and linking their promotions to marketing campaigns
- Exceptional online and social media skillset
- Able to develop ideas of marketing and promotional materials.
- Ability to use the company's customer engagement platform to full effect to maximise their customer interactions.
- Develop marketing ideas into marketing output.
Marketing Manager Benefits
- Experience in marketing with a proven track record.
- Member or studying towards CIM.
- A degree is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to clarify and explain issues simply and clearly.
- Collaborative team player, working together to achieve objectives.
- Creative flair with a passion for learning
- Logical and analytical, with a methodical approach to problem-solving
- Keen eye for design
- Interest in all things marketing
About the Company:
- Minimum 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Free parking
- Workplace pension
- Competitive salary Dependent on experience
To continue the growth of the Marketing Department at our client's Head Office in Leicester, they currently have a fantastic opportunity for a permanent full-time Marketing Manager to join the team.
For over 55 years they have built a reputation as a specialist technical distributor of industrial control and factory automation products. Their continued success comes from the consistent commitment to product support and customer service. They now employ over 150 people and from their 13 branch locations throughout the UK, providing a local service to all their customers. If you think that you will be suitable for the Marketing Manager role, please apply now! Application Deadline 23/04/2021