If you've leadership experience, an interest for all things data and a willingness to get hands-on, this is the role for you!
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Leader
to join our Technology & Change team based in Leeds, West Yorkshire. Tenet is within an exciting period of change as it embraces new technology for its operational processes, all of which need BI expertise for reporting and wider analytical understanding.Why is Tenet a great company to work for?
At Tenet we think it's really important our people enjoy coming to work. We're a fun, friendly, flexible employer and we were delighted to make it into the 2020 Top 75 Places to Work in Yorkshire and the Humber. We have also been awarded a 1-star accreditation by Best Companies for having high levels of employee engagement. We like to work hard, and play hard, and our performance related pay structure means the more you put in, the more you get back!
In terms of what we do, we are an award winning Independent Financial Adviser support group with over 25 years' industry experience. We provide a wide range of services that enable us to provide quality financial advice and services to meet the requirements of our clients.Day to day role:
You will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Lead the BI team (4 colleagues)
- Build, maintain and develop data capability within Tenet.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders on data availability and functionality.
- Champion the use of data and analytics across the organisation.
- Carry out data migrations between a variety of systems.
Desirable experience and qualifications:
- Leadership experience
- Significant analytics experience
- Stakeholder management and engagement in data topics
Some of the benefits our staff love are:
- Financial Sector knowledge
- Data Warehousing experience
- An annual performance-related bonus and salary review
- 25 days' holiday as standard, rising to 28 with length of service (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 days), PLUS bank holidays
- Access to our flexible benefits and staff discounts platform, TenetFLEX
- 5% Employer Pension Contributions, rising to 7.5% with length of service
- Company-funded Income Protection and Life Assurance Cover
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity policies
- Access to our free Employee Assistance Provider (EAP)
- Fee-Free Financial Advice, including mortgages and insurance
- An invite to our annual Christmas Party & Conference.