A rare and exciting days-based opportunity has arisen with a leading manufacturer, with a reputation for product quality which is second to none and industry leading standards. Due to growth and investment within the business, they are looking for a Maintenance / Production Engineer to join their close-knit team.
Role & Responsibilities:
Roles & Responsibilities
* Responsible for fault finding and problem solving
* Undertake fault diagnosis and provide rapid response to breakdown situations
* Ensuring the service and maintenance of all engineering plant
* Understanding of Hydraulics, Pneumatics, PLC's,
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Experience of working in a engineering / Manufacturing or production environment -
* Mechanical or Electrical qualifications
* Strong problem solving and analytically skills
* Qualifications, Skills & Experience
* Knowledge of area assigned plant
* Experience with Hydraulics
* Able to work within time constraints, prioritise and manage own workload
Shifts & Benefits Package:
* Shift:- Monday - Friday,
* £30,000 - £32,000
* Benefits:- Private Pension, Bonus scheme
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy -
Emma Hardman on or by sending your CV directly to her at
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West & South East of England. If you are looking for work in this area, we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.