Gap Personnel are currently looking for experienced Picker/Packer Operatives to join one of our excellent clients based on the outskirts of Norwich.
We are looking for someone who can be reliable and able to provide a great support and knowledge in dealing with fishing tackle goods.
FULL TIME Wednesday to Sunday
Your job will include but not be limited to:
• Picking, packing, wrapping daily orders.
• Meet specifics of customer orders in a timely manner.
• Keep products separated, organized and in good rotation.
• Monitor product quality frequently, reporting problems to mitigate safety issues.
• Following health safety processes.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Experience in a similar role is desirable
• Excellent eye for detail
• Manage deadlines and targets effectively
• Flexible, motivated, and good work ethic
• Hands on
• Enthusiastic in nature
Own transport required to be able to get at the client's location.
Remuneration: £8.91/h, additional training/ courses to enhance personal development.
If this describes you, your skills and your aspirations, then send your full, up to date CV immediately to be considered for the role.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your