Are you an experienced Healthcare Assistant looking for temporary work?
If so I want to speak with you!
I am working with a fantastic client in the Axbridge area who are looking for a healthcare assistant to cover night shifts for them.
12 hour shifts (7pm-7am)
Rota based - potentially some weekend work
£9.45-£10.30 per hour
36 or 48 hours available, the choice is yours.
You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care for clients and your daily tasks as a Healthcare Assistant will include assisting service users with personal care, daily activities and leading a more fulfilled life.
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- 6 months care experience in a care setting
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
- You do not need to drive to be considered for this role