£Depending on Experience + Bonus + Private Medical + Flexible Working + Free Parking
An ecommerce business in West Yorkshire have created a new role for an Ecommerce Manager to improve their direct-to-consumer websites and help them achieve further revenue growth. THE COMPANY
An ecommerce business in West Yorkshire are looking to take the next step in their growth plans and have created a new role for an Ecommerce Manager - it's a key role for them as they continue to grow and are looking for someone who knows ecommerce inside and out that can show them where they can make improvements with the end goal of achieving further revenue growth. This is an ideal opportunity if you're looking for a chunky project to get your teeth into where you can avoid the red tape and politics of a corporate business and make meaningful changes. They offer a lot of flexibility with working hours and have always offered a mix of home and office working. The team is outgoing, the opposite of corporate and are based in a relaxed office in West Yorkshire. Their offices are commutable from Burnley, Blackburn, Bradford, Halifax, Harrogate, Huddersfield, Leeds, North Manchester, Rochdale and surrounding areas.THE ROLE
- Develop the business's ecommerce strategy in partnership with the MD
- Improve website usability and performance development; consistently looking for improvements to enhance the customer journey, drive customer engagement and retention.
- Monitor, report and improve on measures such as bounce rates, load times, conversion rates and other measures.
- Use data to produce and deliver in depth analytical performance reports and take actions where needed
- Ensure product, content, imagery, and information is kept up to date and presented to the highest possible standards
- Conduct competitor analysis to make relevant improvements and identify opportunities to grow, maximising revenue and profit while ensuring the highest level of user experience.
- Work with creative, marketing, and web development team to launch the business's new group website.
You will have demonstrable experience of working in an Ecommerce Manager or Head of Ecommerce role for a B2C retailer and will have successfully delivered revenue growth through site improvements and improved user experience. You will have experience in optimising digital performance and tracking measurements using analytical tools - you will be able to interpret and make recommendations from data to improve bounce rates, conversion rates, and other measures. You will have a good understanding of consumer behaviour.THE REWARD
This company has a great benefits package including a generous annual bonus and private medical scheme. They offer a lot of flexibility with working hours and have always offered a mix of home and office working and will continue to do so post-pandemic. The team are lovely and work in a casual, relaxed office in West Yorkshire. The company is going from strength to strength and it's an excellent time to join to be part of this growth spurt. An ideal opportunity if you're looking for a chunky project to get your teeth into where you can avoid the red tape and politics of a corporate business.
If you are interested in this role, click 'applynow' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. I look forward to reviewing your application!£Depending on Experience + Bonus + Private Medical + Flexible Working + Free Parking