Established start up company 12-14 staff -Technology. The business is now in it's seventh year.
Circa Base £25k
We are helping our client find an experienced and driven marketer for our client, a fast-growing technology provider. You will be the most senior person in the marketing team (team of two, you and a junior person), own the marketing pillar and get an opportunity to shape the role.
This is not your standard Marketing Executive role - you will have access to all areas of their small but mighty team, who excel in their ability to support each other, and you will be able to make a huge impact from day 1. You will be mostly based in the office as the staff in this company are considered "key workers" however there is some flexibility. Once you get settled and proven your detailed understanding of the business which will take approximately 2 months you will have more of a hybrid role where you can work from home 1 perhaps even 2 days per week as long as this in line with the needs of the business.
* Create and manage digital adverts.
* Drive social media across all platforms.
* Manage website updates and changes.
* Drive leads through all digital channels, working with sales to follow up and maintain contact.
* Link building to drive improved SEO performance.
* Create images and videos for the brand on social media as well wider content and copy.
* Deliver email marketing campaigns and external newsletters, being responsible for copy and design.
* Monitor campaign success, respond to immediate requirements for change and make recommendations on how to improve future campaigns.
* Arrange and manage virtual and physical events both in-house and as part of wider conferences and tradeshows.
* Develop industry relationships to create new opportunities for marketing, advertising, and engaging with potential customers.
* Support wider team with their activities and ad hoc design work.
* Work alongside the Sales team to support account-based marketing activities and other sales initiatives.
* Edit and deliver internal communications.
Who is the ideal candidate?
You have experience in online advertising, email marketing, social media, videos and delivering copy/content, and you're a results focused, target driven marketeer, with some hands-on experience delivering results, even better if this is in a B2B environment.
Your creative mind and imagination takes you to places that others can't dream of, but you're also able to focus on finding solutions to problems and keeping a close eye on budgets. You can work as part of the team but can also get things done on your own, and you are confident working with people at all levels of the business, customers, and partners.
You eat, sleep, and breathe all things Marketing and you cannot wait to take on a new challenge where you get to be involved in the full picture. In fact, just reading this already has your mind racing with ideas!
* Proven experience in a marketing and communications role is essential.
* Experience in the technology sector would be useful or general B2B background. Will also consider candidates from B2C background that have relatable sector experience for example high ticket, not single transaction and long term contract environment experience.
* Strong written and verbal communications skills.
* Marketing executive experience.
* Experience with digital advertising.
* Strong video and image creation experience.
* Able to work with stakeholders across the business at different levels.
* Organised and able to make best use of time, delivering work to high standards within tight deadlines.
What's in it for me?
Our client only hires the best people: people who love what they do, are passionate about succeeding, and have some fun whilst they're at it. Their Warrington based office has everything you would expect from a growing tech company: free snacks, stylish break out spaces and people you will enjoy spending time with... and that's not even including the office dog!
* 24 days holiday per year
* Free fruit, snacks, and drinks
* Regular team lunches
* Perkbox - employee discounts, recognition cards and competitions
* Cycle to work scheme, free car parking
* Private Healthcare
* Dental cover
* Free eye tests and money towards glasses/contact lenses
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Contributory Pension