Do you have that caring desire to support our young students in their learning?
Are you skilled in managing challenging behaviour?
Do you have experience working with children who have special educational needs?
If this sounds like you, we are currently recruiting for a Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant in Ellesmere Port. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding areas, then apply today!
* The chance to have a positive impact on a child's life
* A competitive salary
* A refer-a-friend scheme, giving you the chance to win £300
* An opportunity for long-term/permanent work
* Clear progression and development opportunities
* Supporting students inside and outside the classroom, enabling them to participate in all activities
* Ensuring that every pupil is ready for the next steps in their learning
* Assisting teachers within the classroom
* Supporting students with a variety of different needs including ASD, ADHD and others
* Encouraging positive behaviours and using effective interventions when necessary
* Monitoring the behaviour and progress of a child/small group of children working to a supported curriculum
*A DBS on the update service
* Experience of working with children with additional needs
* A dedication to creating a positive learning environment to pupils who are eager to learn
* Being a resilient, caring and supportive person
In order to not miss out on this rewarding opportunity please send your CV to