Senior Electrical Project Engineer (Capital Equipment, Consultancy)Oxfordshire£Neg plus benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Project Engineer to join a specialist consultancy building and testing scale models to explore developments in coastal and marine environments using facilities that are some of the largest in the world, developing specialist equipment, software and instrumentation for supply to their own and other facilities around the globe.
The Electrical Project Engineer will join an innovative customer focussed and multi-disciplinary team of mechanical, electrical and software engineers to develop and deliver a class-leading portfolio to international clients, taking ownership of projects from concept through to delivery and manage them through all stages of the project lifecycle.
They will develop specifications, design solutions, procure materials and manage delivery. There will be opportunities for international travel, working at client sites to commission equipment and train end users.EXPERIENCE
- Proven project management experience with ideally five years' delivering capital equipment electromechanical systems.
- Degree level qualification: in electrical engineering or possibly mechanical with good knowledge of electrical
- 2D & 3D CAD preferably AutoCAD and Solidworks
- Able to perform engineering calculations to validate designs
- Excellent spoken and written English, other languages would also be welcome.
The following would be highly beneficial
- Electromechanical actuators, gear systems, servo's, belt drives etc
- Control systems e.g. ETHERCAT or similar
- Technically inquisitive to innovate and deliver novel solutions for clients
- Hands on practical approach to resolve technical issues and meet deadlines.
- Good communicator with project teams and clients at all levels.
- Flexible to respond positively and adapt to changing priorities.