Machine Learning Engineer
- Tech company with a range of great clients
- Interesting projects across a number of sectors.
- A fast-growing company working with state-of-the-art innovative technology.
- Great time to join.
I am currently working with a very exciting Tech Company located near Bath who are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join their growing team to assist with a growing number of projects and drive their ML capabilities further.What you'll be doing
You will be using Machine Learning models to help this company develop AI products to support their projects. Looking at range of different use cases including computer vision, object detection, predictive maintenance you'll be able to develop your skills further working on a lot of different things.
These are just some of the many use cases they are looking at and this is the perfect opportunity for a knowledgeable and motivated ML engineer to come in and make their mark.What you'll need to apply
What you'll get in return for your experience
- Over 3 year's commercial experience working on Machine Learning algorithms and large data sets alongside some relevant academic work.
- Demonstratable experience of using machine learning to solve a range of different problems.
- A degree in a technology related field (e.g. Computer Science, STEM or Engineering etc.).
- Technical skills with Python ideally using frameworks and libraries like OpenCV, Tensorflow, PyTorch and Scikit-learn.
- Communication skills are key in this one as you'll be working with clients to understand their requirements as well as the ability to work well both in a team and alone.
The salary on this one is up to £60K (depending on experience) alongside a range of benefits including, a bonus scheme, life insurance, regular team socials, the opportunity to join a growing company, support for training and upskilling, the opportunity to work on a variety of projects. They are currently working remotely and will look to shift to 1 or 2 days back in the office post-covid.What's next?
Please get in touch with Adam with an up-to-date CV today. Don't hesitate to email/call to discuss the finer details.