A leading online fashion retailer requires an experienced and enthusiastic Buyer's Admin Assistant to be responsible for the Buying admin processes of a busy and fast paced department, on a temporary basis.
- Managing the Critical Path, updating information and recording changes
- Ensuring samples are prepared and available for meetings and shoots
- Helping to prepare trade packs
- Conducting comp shops and sharing findings
- Working with merchandising team to ensure optimum stock availability
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience within a fashion retail head office
- Experience using PLM
- Keen interest in fashion buying
- Highly organised with a "can-do" attitude
If you possess the relevant skills and experience and are available immediately, please submit your CV today.