BMC Remedy Architect
Net Consulting is currently looking to engage with a BMC Remedy Solution Architect who would be responsible for researching, designing, developing and/or modifying BMC Remedy ITSM Suite and BMC Remedy Action Request System.
You will need to have extensive experience with BMC Remedy configuration and development, and be able to demonstrate deep subject matter knowledge and be able to use this for the benefit of our client.
Due to the nature of this work and environment you must already hold, or be willing and eligible to hold, UK Security Clearance to SC level.Specific Responsibilities include
Qualifications / Experience
- Manage and provide Remedy ITSM solutions to provide end-to-end support/activities/tasks to development domain environment.
- Lead and manage the BMC Remedy ITSM assigned projects that have been requested
- Design and implementation of various BMC Remedy ITSM Suite products including Service Level Agreements (SLM), Configuration management (CMDB),
- Analysing current critical technical services/application, architecture/dependency mapping, assessment & designing to identify availability.
- Participate designing and implementing any required integrations of the BMC Remedy Action Request System
- Migrating Code and data into remedy environments and Integrating other systems with BMC
- Providing guidance, governance, and expertise across the team.
- Troubleshooting Remedy issues, resolving and communication of complete technical issues, failures solutions to all responsible parties
- Working as a team player, supporting teams to resolve escalated issues
- Must be able to work closely with business stakeholders and technical teams.
- 5+ years of relevant experience with BMC Remedy 8.1 and 9.1 application environment experience to include: ITSM and CMDB knowledge and Digital Workplace Advanced and Service Request Management design and development.
- Experience with BMC Remedy customization, configuration, integrations and migrations of products, modules, and reporting tools.
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot and communicate technical issues/solutions.
- Experience and strong knowledge of IT Service Management processes to implement and lead others.
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification preferred
- SQL Skills
- Remedy Certifications
- 4+ years of technical sales or technical experience
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, including consulting skills
- 25 Days Annual Leave (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Benefit Options (Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover, Health & Wellbeing)?
- Discretionary Bonus (Performance Related)
- Company performance bonus
- Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
The health and safety of our employees and clients is a top priority for Net Consulting. We are adhering to government guidelines to COVID-19 and have implemented policies and processes to prevent the spread within our offices. During the current changing COVID threat levels and ensuing government guidelines, employees are either working remotely on a full-time basis, or attending the office on a rota basis to ensure that occupancy is kept to a minimum. All interviews are currently being conducted remotely, with client visits are also restricted to essential work and upon request.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92254558