(Fully Remote/Flexible Working Option)Permanent
I am currently working with a Tier One Technology Consultancy and one of one of Europe's Top 5 Employer's (7 Years in a row) to find an experienced Node.js Developer to work within the company's Central Government Business Unit on large scale technology driven transformation projects.
Globally respected for providing innovative and ground-breaking software/security solutions across multiple industry sectors; FS, Central Government, Cyber Security, IT and Aerospace, the firm provide end-to-end IT and business services that work side-by-side with their clients to help maximise the technologies that transform their business practices. *In order to be eligible for this role, you MUST hold or be willing to undergo UK Security Clearance. (Residing in the UK for the past 5 years, with no absence from the country of 28 or more consecutive days).* Node.js Developer Responsibilities:
The Successful Node.JS Developer will require experience in the following:
- Helping clients succeed in meeting their business objectives in developing best-fit innovative digital solutions.
- You will work in collaboration with Agile Development, QA and DevOps teams on complex and technologically driven transformation projects.
- You will be writing long-standing, high quality & efficient code for high-performance, integrated software to help solve unique client problems.
The following Node.js skills are Desirable:
- Agile/Scrum Software Delivery experience
- JS 8+
- HTML, CSS
- Competitive Base Salary of £65,000
- Share scheme
- Pension (3% + 3% matching) making you a member not just an employee.
- Optional to benefit from private medical and dental insurance
- Flexible Working (Remote)
- Flexible retirement options
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
The company has been recognised by the Top Employers Institute for their exceptional workforce-planning, career and succession management, culture, learning and development, and leadership development, providing any candidate with an excellent platform to grow and develop within their role.
If you are interested in applying for Node.js Developer position please apply below or contact me directly.
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: George Bates
Telephone: 020 77 806 706
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92256921