We are an award winning world-wide consultancy focusing on innovation and transformation within businesses. We help our consumers stay advanced by using the latest technology trends which creates positive progression for our consumers leading to achieving persistent results.
We work within many sectors such as defence and security, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing and transport.
We are offering an exciting opportunity for a UX Designer to join our team to work alongside our experts and bring ingenuity for our clients' to life.As a UI Designer you will:
The successful UI Designer will have:
- Use research and analytics to identify potential road blocks and update your design to develop innovative solutions
- Help generate user journeys, sitemaps, navigation schemes and interpreted wireframes to create the optimal user experience
- Communicate effectively to manage stakeholder relationships to work together and guarantee high standards of design
- Be a highly observable advocate for all design both internally and externally
As a UI Designer you will benefit from:
- The capability to be open to continuous learning with knowledge and desire to examine, innovate and cultivate emerging design and technology trends
- Experience in rapid prototyping tool such as Sketch / Figma / Adobe XD
- Previous use of collaboration and consultancy skills
- A thorough understanding of user-experience design and ability to showcase previous work
- Competitive salary from £60,000-£65,000 + package
- Personal development progression
If you like the sound of this role contact Keeva Brennan at Anson McCade for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92256408