Group IT Manager - Office 365, Active Directory, ISOGlasgow - £45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
Group IT Manager with extensive experience strong, proven IT management skills and expert knowledge of a Microsoft tech stack is sought by a leading video software business.
Reporting to the Group Head of Operations, the successful Group IT Manager will be responsible for maintaining and enforcing group-wide IT policies and processes.
The Group IT Manager will manage continuous IT system improvements across the group and be responsible for driving group IT planning and updates. In addition, the Group IT Manager will manage the Cyber Security accreditation in place (Cyber Essentials) whilst monitoring and maintaining the infrastructure over a multi-site organisation.
The successful Group IT Manager must be able to demonstrate the following key skills and experience:
If you would like to apply for this role, please click "APPLY NOW"Group IT Manager - Office 365, Active Directory, ISOGlasgow - £45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
- Expert knowledge of a Microsoft Tech Stack (Windows Server, Active Directory etc)
- Provide IT support across multiple business locations
- Networking fundamentals (LAN / WAN)
- Implementing and maintaining IT security measures including Cyber Essentials (ISO 27001)
- Implement, enforce, and maintain group-wide IT policies and processes
- Experience of administering and managing Microsoft O365
- Experience of migration to and management of cloud hosting environments (Azure or AWS)
- Transition from on-premises hosted business applications to SaaS
- Proactive Infrastructure monitoring, administration, and maintenance of critical business systems
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92255903