Company - Precept UK LtdRole - Full Stack DeveloperLocation - RemoteSalary - £26,000 - £32,000 (depending on skills and experience)
Precept is on the look-out for a talented Full Stack Developer
to join its unique Brand Performance agency. You'll build the tech that powers some exciting national and international brands like Fat Hippo and Elddis.
Join Precept at this pivotal time and be the technical lead on our project to migrate key clients from our legacy stack onto the latest tech, creating lightning fast beautiful websites - and you'll have access to our super-senior devs from our technology partners for mentoring and support.
We offer a great package and a range of perks including regular paid social events, flexible hours and remote working. Precept's Newcastle-based studio and event space is based on on St Peter's Marina. Where you can work alongside our close knit team of strategists, designers, digital marketers and developers while enjoying proper coffee or a beer in the office bar.Responsibilities
Skills & Experience
- Ability to follow carefully considered designs and build high-quality websites at pace
- Leading on multiple development projects at once from scope to execution
- Working alongside the account management team to coordinate delivery of development projects
- Collaborate with the design and digital teams to develop innovate solutions for our clients
- Leading in migrating our key clients onto new tech, such as Nuxt, Tailwind, PHP 8 and AWS
- Implement the Jamstack as we move to Static Site Generators and Headless CMS
- Control and build the tech that powers exciting brands like Fat Hippo and Elddis
You can show us a piece of software you built by yourself, entirely from the ground up. Demonstrate a varied portfolio of live, commercial work and showcase your problem solving ability and technical ability across various development projects.
You're a good communicator. You're confident, approachable and capable of working as a part of a team and independently. Just as comfortable discussing your ideas on a whiteboard as you are coding. And you can explain your favourite design pattern to a non-techie.
You're good at estimating your time and you understand the trade-offs between delivering innovative ideas and hitting deadlines. When the work needs to be done, you get it done.Benefits
Closing date Friday 9th April 2021.
- Flexible working hours and remote working
- Company laptop, monitors & accessories
- Contributory pension scheme
- Continued personal development and training
- Clear path to progression and annual appraisals
- 24 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- 1 extra day off for your birthday
- 1 duvet day
- Christmas close down
- Length of service awards, including additional holidays
- Paid social events, proper coffee and a well-stocked beer fridge
- Perks e.g. contribution towards eye-test and glasses
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92251232