Cloud Network Engineer - Palo Alto - AWS - Cloud - London.
My client is looking for a passionate, motivated and focussed individual to join a team of highly technical network engineers. You will play a key role in the development of our cloud delivered SASE network architecture and continual improvement of secure connectivity solutions spanning our hybrid environment. With significant investment in cloud infrastructure and automation this is a great opportunity to use your experience of network and cloud-based technologies to help the organisation continue the transition away from existing on-premise solutions using the latest methodologies, technologies and automation.Experience Required:
- Core network skills (TCP/IP, DNS, Packet Capture, Routing protocols; BGP, OSPF, EIGRP)
- Working knowledge of AWS Networking services ie VPC, Direct Connect, Transit Gateways, WAF, NACL, SG, etc.
- AWS and/or Palo Alto/CISCO Certified
- Familiar with Firewall policy management using Palo Alto, Panorama, Prisma Access, Prisma Cloud Exposure towards cloud strategy, architecture & best practices
- Understanding of Zero-Trust Security model
- Understanding network concepts between on-premise vs hybrid vs cloud model
- Understanding of automation and software defined networking
- Experience of managing multiple 3rd party vendors, managed service providers and working effectively with 3rd parties Exposure towards cloud security, identity, & compliance services
- Familiarity with standard IT security practices such as encryption, certificates and key management.
- Experience working with scalable networking technologies eg Load Balancers
- Experience in the identification, assessment and management of risks
- Working with agile development methodologies
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92253828