Solution Architect - Permanent - London - Cognizant Technology Solutions
Within Cognizant's Enterprise Application Services Horizontal, Integrated Process Management (IPM) is one of the World's largest Integration Middleware and Process Management groups.
With significant experience gained over a decade of delivering large-scale, complex, cutting-edge solutions for Integration & Process Management across industries, we use the most appropriate tools and techniques covering
- Digital Integration (SMAC Integration, API Management, IoT Integration)
- Intelligence & Insights (BAM, Complex Event Processing, BRMS, Real-Time Analytics)
- Business Process Management (BPMS, BPA)
- Enterprise Integration (ESB, EAI, SOA)
- Partner Management (B2B, MFT)
Our service offerings are equipped with new-generation solutions, frameworks and methodologies powered by industry best practices & extensive knowledge repositories, all of which help Cognizant deliver unique value to our clients.Job Summary
Solution architect with a strong Integration application development background to architect development and migration solution. Able to work with customer and provide best-fit solutions and able to guide team technically in delivering those solutions. Should have had strong implementation experience in API Management, Data / Application integration and in workload migration and/or large-scale cloud native application.Skills and experience
Roles & Responsibilities
- Overall 12+ years of IT industry experience in architecting, implementation solutions in Integration
- Working experience on Cloud platform
- Very good understanding of Enterprise Integration patterns and application of those design patterns based on application integration scenarios
- Candidate must bring in expert understanding of cloud computing, PaaS and cloud application design pattern; Deep expertise on Cloud and API/ Services Oriented Architectures with a proven ability to provide consulting and solution roadmaps for large scale cloud transformation, migration and cloud native development.
- Experience using architecture modelling tools to produce different architecture views such as application architecture diagrams, deployment diagrams, sequence diagrams, dataflow diagrams, etc.
- Experience as a data architect/analyst
- Collaborate with various cross functional teams to define and determine integration requirements
- Working knowledge on DevOps
- Strong communication skills
- Strong understanding of SDLC, Agile/Scrum
- Preferred Experienced in Azure
- Azure Certified Solution Architect with hands on experience in architecting, implementation solutions in Azure
- Development experience on using Azure API Management, Azure LogicApp, Web API, Azure Functions ,Service Bus, Azure Data Factory, Event Grid, Event Hub Azure Kubernetes Service on Azure
- Design, build and configure .Net based Microservice Applications to meet business process and application requirements. Excellent knowledge of .Net Core programming concepts
- Work independently with technical and business stakeholders Understand business problems and perform due diligence
- Work with Prospects and Customers for requirement understanding and problem statement definition.
- Define standards, principles and develop reference architecture for project teams.
- Build the technical and business artifacts, which includes Application, Technical Architecture, Development, Migration, Governance, reviews, and enhancements.
- Estimate and outline the solution approaches, can express and articulate the architecture and design rationale
- Hands on in implementing proposed solutions and be able to technically guide extended teams during development and deployment of solution
- Has a complete technical ownership of the delivery
- Need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills for communicating with customer technically and procedurally
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92250392