Join a team of passionate thought leaders in a dynamic and collaborative environment! The Cognizant Microsoft Business Group (MBG)'s Application Development
team is growing fast and we're looking for our next .NET Core/Azure Developer
to join us. This role requires 2-3 days on client site based in Reading and candidates must be eligible to be SC Cleared.
The Microsoft Business Group is a cloud-first, full-service Microsoft partner committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that solve human challenges. We are compelled by our core values to drive transformational results for clients across all company sizes, geographies and industries. The MBG team delivers full lifecycle solutions-from project inception and planning, through deployment to ongoing support and maintenance.Why should you work at Microsoft Business Group?
What will the project involve?
- Multi Award Winning Business
- Official and Award-Winning Microsoft Partner
- Award Winning Databricks Partner
- Official GitHub Partner
- Cloud Native Organisation
- Growing International and Diverse teams
- Hugely collaborative environment, where ideas and knowledge sharing is actively encouraged
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Income Protection Cover
- Death in Service Cover
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced employee contributions
- Flexible Working and Working from Home
- Enhanced annual leave allowance
- We are committed to diversity, inclusion and belonging and welcome applicants from all backgrounds
Supercomputing Technical scope:?
Building a complex, modular, and highly scalable supercomputing management platform.What type of experience does the .NET Core/Azure Developerneed to be successful in this role?
We are looking for someone who
- 2+ years of .NET Core, Azure DevOps, Azure PaaS, Unit Testing
- Experience in one or more of the following technologies: AKS, Docker, Kubernetes, Cosmos DB, APIManagement, App Gateway, Azure AD, Azure Data Explorer, KeyVault, Azure Service Bus, Azure Networking
- Experience of developing APIs
- Experience in developing Linux applications, SpecFlow, Actor Frameworks
- Familiarity with cloud design patterns
Does the .NET Core/Azure Developer role require travel?
- Is client facing (must be able to represent Cognizant MGB as being the technical interface for a multi-million-pound project)
- Is a team player
- Can work efficiently and be effective in a fast paced, agile environment
The role is currently 100% working from home however you will need to travel to Reading 2-3 days a week in the future. Security Responsibility:
All employees must act in accordance with the Cognizant Microsoft Business Group (MBG)'s corporate security standards.
ABOUT THE COGNIZANT MICROSOFT BUSINESS GROUP (MBG)
The Cognizant Microsoft Business Group (MBG) has a singular purpose-advancing your cloud modernization journey with focus, simplicity and scale. The Microsoft Business Group is an end-to-end Microsoft-centric cloud solutions and managed services provider that leverages extensive experience and IP to deliver constant innovation and business value, powered by the Microsoft Cloud platform. We are designed to reflect how you think about cloud transformation from a platform native perspective. Our dedicated experts and trusted blueprint deliver your digital difference through the Microsoft Cloud: Azure, Microsoft 365 and Dynamics 365. We turn digital potential into real business performance at speed.
Who We Are
We are the destination employer for Microsoft-committed professionals, providing depth of specialization and differentiated career paths. We have authentic conversations, build connections and grow careers while centering ourselves around our employees. We are a global team of certified consultants across all relevant technologies, coupled with cloud focused advisory consultants. With our supercharged talent, we are the world's best Microsoft partner. We prioritize investing and expanding.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
As a Global Cloud Transformation Consultancy business, the Cognizant Microsoft Business Group (MBG) understands diversity and inclusion in the workplace brings benefits to our customers, our business and most importantly, our people. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and we provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.
The Cognizant Microsoft Business Group (MBG) prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other factors protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including all aspects of the recruiting and employment life-cycle at Cognizant Microsoft Business Group (MBG).
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92249583